Index du Forum

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion  

Windows 7 Download Folder Icon Location On Desktop

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Bienvenue -> Améliorations et problèmes du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marharl

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 21:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Windows 7 Download Folder Icon Location On Desktop Répondre en citant

Windows 7 Download Folder Icon Location On Desktop > urlin.us/4oykd

ad603a7745
The....My....Pictures....folder....does....keep....its....icon....but....my....Downloads....folder....still....changes....icon....depending....on....whats....in....it.....Join...Forum......Login......Today's...Posts......Tutorials......Windows...10...Forum......Windows...8...Forum.......STOP....writing....for....laptops....and....mobiles,....and....write....for....the....top-end....as....well....please?....As....it....is....I....had....(....as....I....would....with....my....Video....Folder)....carefully....created....a....Dowenloads....Folder....on....an....alternate....HDD,....and....then....I....had....carefully....and....in....small....sections....copied....all....the....files....to....it.....WARNING:...This...must...be...done...at...this...location....I....got....that....all....fixed,....but....the....pretty....icon....was....gone,....and....i....tried....many....things....to....fix....it.....(See..screenshot..below)..4...Well....if....Windows....even....deletes....the....primary....C:Users....according....to....your....article,....why....shouldnt....this....bug....even....extend....to....any....secondary....X:Users....directory?....On....another....forum....the....suggestion....is....to....remove....power....to....the....old....Win7....HD....while....installing....the....SSD;....clever....trick.....

It....should....work....okay.........Pierre....April....18,....2014,....6:51....pmHow....do....I....move....pictures....from....downloads....to....a....new....folder?....Reply....Link.....John)...and...it...was...fixed!...THANKS!...April...30,...2008...Marcello...Its...a...good...solution...but...I...needed...it...to...go...one...step...further....Went...to...C/users...folder,...opened...folder...of...another...user...i...created,...the...needed...folders...were...there,...i...copied...them...and...pasted...them...into...my...main...user...folder....January...23,...2011...Andy...K...Woop...woop!!...Videos...folder...had...been...blank...for...about...a...year,...id...never...found...a...concrete...solution,...until...now!...Thank...you!!!...February...12,...2011...pcwas...here...For...Vista...users:...Click...Start,...Settings,...and...then...Control...Panel....George....Learmond....May....9th,....2016....at....15:56........#47....Reply........Quote....Before....I....did....the....attrib....thing,....I....had....one....subfolder....in....the....folder....Documents.....User...Folders...-...Restore...Default...Location...Hope...this...helps,...Shawn...My...System...Specs...Computer...type...PC/Desktop...System...Manufacturer/Model...Number...Self...built...custom...OS...64-bit...Windows...10...Pro...CPU...Intel...i7-3930K...3.2...Ghz...(O/C...4...Ghz)...Motherboard...ASRock...X79...Extreme11...Memory...32...GB...(4x8GB)...G.SKILL...DDR3...Quad...PC3-19200...2400MHz...Graphics...Card...MSI...N760...TF...4GB5/OC...GTX...760...4GB...Sound...Card...SB...Recon...3Di...Integrated...Chip...Monitor(s)...Displays...3...x...27"...Asus...VE278Q...Screen...Resolution...1920x1080...Keyboard...Logitech...wireless...K800...Mouse...Logitech...MX...Master...PSU...OCZ...Series...Gold...OCZZ1000M...1000W...Case...Thermaltake...Level...10...GT...Snow...Edition...Cooling...Corsair...Hydro...H100...Hard...Drives...256GB...OCZ...Vector...6TB...WD...Black...WD6001FZWX...Internet...Speed...100...Mb/s...Download...and...10...Mb/s...Upload...Antivirus...Malwarebyte...Anti-Malware...Premium...Browser...IE11...Other...Info...Creative...F200...webcam...*...Lite-On...iHBS212...12x...BD...Writer...*...Samsung...CLX-3175FW...Printer...*...Linksys...EA9500...Router...*...Arris...SB6183...Cable...Modem...*...APC...SMART-UPS...RT...1000...XL...Brink...View...Public...Profile...Find...More...Posts...by...Brink...09...Oct...2013......#9...CosmicPoweR...Windows...8.1...Enterprise...6...posts...Bermuda...Triangle.........Your...option...2...method...2...save...my...life....And....then....youre....done!....April....28,....2008....Soheil....K.....

acer aspire one d270 drivers download for windows 8htc activesync for windows 7 downloadadmin script editor windows 7 x64 downloadcommandos 2 download utorrent for windowsnetwork simulator 2 software free download for windows xpdownload bluetooth application for windows xphow to download kik on windows 8 computerwindows update error 80072ee2 windows 7 32-bit iso downloadantivirus free download for windows 10 freewindows 7 informix odbc driver download
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 21:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Bienvenue -> Améliorations et problèmes du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation